Stunning apartments from $399,000
Halcyon Subiaco, is where lifestyle and affordability meet effortlessly. Every apartment has been designed to encapsulate functionality and modern design, with a range of one, two and three bedroom residences on offer, as well as three penthouses.
- 1 Bedroom from $399,000
- 2 Bedroom from $509,000
- 2 Bedroom with Study from $649,000
- 3 Bedroom from $799,000
- 3 Bedroom Penthouses from $1,399,000
- 4 Bedroom Penthouses from $2,199,000
Every apartment at Halcyon, enjoys natural light filled spaces and modern open plan living, designed for comfort. The kitchens are spacious and boast stone bench tops and ample storage, complete with Smeg appliances. The bathrooms are relaxation sanctuaries, featuring porcelain walls and floors, semi-frameless shower screens and chrome finishes. Floor to ceiling sliding doors, spill onto sheltered balconies, that make entertaining friends and family a breeze, giving you the opportunity to enjoy outdoor space all year-round.
Hover and select a floor level to view the individual floor plans
2 Bedroom Apartment Floorplans
2 bedroom apartments at Halcyon come in a host of different configurations. Choose from options including multiple car bays and multiple bathrooms, designed to accommodate your unique needs and living requirements.
3 Bedroom Apartment Floorplans
No matter your circumstances, 3 bedroom apartments at Halcyon offer ample space to elevate your inner-city lifestyle. All 3 bedroom apartments offer 2 car bays, generous store rooms, and 2 well proportioned bathrooms. Buyers can also choose apartments that feature master bedrooms with walk-in robes and ensuites.
The Halcyon Penthouses, are designed to inspire an opulent lifestyle, with beautiful appliances and conveniences and working with the developer, you are able to customise many features, to ensure you love your new home in Subiaco.
Features & Finishes
All the apartments at Halcyon enjoy quality finishes and meticulous attention to detail.
- Quality reticulated landscaping to gardens and pool area
- External and security lighting to common areas
- Selected number of internal secure bike racks, provided within the basement
- 9m long, outdoor rooftop heated pool and sun deck lounging area
- Keyless electronic access and video intercom for visitors
- Security lift access
- CCTV provided to lobby and all external doors and vehicular access points
- Acoustic and fire-rated party walls with paint finish
- Ceiling heights generally above 2.7m
- Quality wool carpet with acoustic underlay to living areas and bedrooms
- Steel entry door frame, self-closing solid core fire-rated entry door, paint finish
- Healthy distribution of LED light fittings throughout the home
- Reconstituted stone bench tops
- Soft close cabinet mechanisms
- Porcelain floor tiles with acoustic underlay
- Fridge, dishwasher and microwave recess
Bathroom & Laundry
- Stone vanity tops with counter top vitreous, china basins and;
- Quality chrome fixtures throughout
- Built in stainless steel 35L laundry trough with quality chrome mixer
- Tiled splashbacks and rectified porcelain floor tiles
- Smoke detectors and fire alarm system provided to Australian Standards
- Generous provision of double power outlets throughout
- Exhaust fans provided to laundry and bathroom
Residents have the choice of light, medium or dark colour schemes, to complement the Subiaco aesthetic and your personal style preference.