fbpx

Buyers

Embrace A Boutique Lifestyle Within Vibrant Subiaco

Settled within walking distance of the beating heart of vibrant Subiaco and surrounded by a plethora of local amenities, you will enjoy the convenience of central living, without the hustle and bustle.

Stepping out into Subiaco’s buzzing entertainment district, you’ll be spoilt for choice with an array of cafes, eateries, cinemas, theatre and boutique shops. The allure of the ‘Subiaco lifestyle’, has always been prominent for both buyers and investors due to its central location and surrounding landmarks. Locations such as Kings Park, Rokeby Road and the Regal Theatre, are all within a short stroll away, with the CBD, Perth Arena, surrounding lakes and major shopping centres all just a short drive.

Discover the full range of surrounding amenities on our Location page.

Stylish, Modern & Boutique Living

  • 1/2/3/4-bedroom apartments starting from $399,000.
  • Walking distance to bars, cafes, local amenities and entertainment.
  • Low maintenance lock and leave living in a vibrant area.
  • Rooftop gardens, BBQ and pool to entertain visitors/guests.
  • Multiple floorplans and configurations available
  • Developer and government incentives to support your purchase. (Terms & conditions apply).

Your New Home In A Growing Neighbourhood

Halcyon has something for every stage in life. Whether it be a perfect place to buy your first home, or invest in a booming inner city suburb or down size and enjoy all the Subiaco has to offer. Halcyon has a range of apartments to meet your needs.

Designed to provide a balance of incredible inner city lifestyle with affordability, Halcyon Subiaco features one, two and three bedroom residences, as well as three penthouses, which encapsulate functionality and modern design.

Subiaco is tipped to grow in both population and value over the coming years thanks to ongoing community projects such as the Subi East redevelopment and Bob Hawke College which will, without doubt, add significant value to one of the most iconic, sought after locations in Perth. Apartments are becoming an increasingly popular choice of property investment for Perth residents, with the benefits of a low maintenance lifestyle meaning, you have more time for the things that matter.

Each apartment encapsulates the best use of natural light, with open plan living areas, floor to ceiling sliding doors and sheltered balconies.  Apartments are finished with your choice of three colour schemes, we invite you to browse the colour selection options and floorplans.

Stunning rooftop alfresco for entertaining guests, friends or family.

The communal rooftop alfresco area includes a BBQ, beautiful pool and dining facilities, creating the perfect ambience for hosting, without the need to worry about finding a venue or catering at home.

Range of colour schemes to suit your taste.

Halcyon residents have the choice of light, medium or dak colour schemes, interior designed to compliment the aesthetic of Subiaco and satisfy your personal preference. Apartments feature stone bench tops, ample storage and Smeg appliances to the kitchen, with porcelain walls and floors, semi-frameless shower screens and chrome finishes to the bathrooms.

Feel like a night out with friends or colleagues?

Your Halcyon lifestyle doesn’t stop at your new, modern apartment, it extends into the buzzing entertainment district of Subiaco. Thriving coffee shops, gourmet eateries and lively bars are all just a short stroll away. Giving you the perfect indoor/ outdoor lifestyle that is lacking from outer city suburbs.

Our Developer Incentive

Helping You Bridge The Gap

 

100% Stamp Duty Rebate*

​Alongside the State Government’s introduction of a 75% stamp duty rebate, of up to $50,000 for pre-construction off-the-plan apartment purchases. Halcyon developers, Celtic Properties, have sweetened this even further by offering to cover the remaining 25%, so you receive 100% Stamp Duty Rebate* on your apartment purchase (T&C’s apply). With this added assistance, it has never been a more affordable time, to secure your future Subiaco lifestyle.

 

Guaranteed 5% rental return for 2 years*

Celtic Properties will help remove the stress of finding a tenant, while putting you in an even better cash-flow position. Speak to one of our professional selling agents about this offer today.

 

Free FIRB Application*

If required your FIRB application fee will be paid for by the developer, Celtic Properties. This limited time offer is available to Halcyon overseas buyers, to guarantee you the best return potential while helping you seamlessly secure a quality off-the-plan opportunity, in one of Perth’s prime suburbs. T&C’s apply.

*Offers expire when construction commences. Terms & conditions apply

 

100%
Stamp Duty Rebate!*

Guaranteed 5% Rental Return

For 2 Years!*

Free FIRB Application

Buyer Support From Government Initiatives

As well as the developer incentive above, your chance to purchase in vibrant Subiaco is supported by a range of initiatives by the state government.

  • The First Home Owner Grant (FHOG) provides a $10,000 boost, to all first home buyers, who purchase or build a new home.
  • Further initiatives such as the Keystart Allowance, allow first home buyers to get a home loan with a 2% deposit, while avoiding Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI). Keystart has also recently increased maximum income limits for loans, with additional benefits supporting singles and couples with their plans to purchase new properties, within the Perth property market.
  • The First Home Loan Deposit Scheme, from 1 January 2020, eligible Australian First Home Buyers with a 5% deposit, will be able to get a home loan while avoiding LMI. This scheme is designed to help those who don’t qualify for keystart and is limited to 10,000 borrowers, with a further 10,000 spots opening from July 2020. Contact us here, to find out if you qualify for this scheme.

A Quintessential Investment Opportunity

Whether you are an investor or buyer looking to build your future capital wealth, Subiaco delivers strong growth potential in one of Perth’s premier locations, creating the perfect investment opportunity.

 

Described as ‘a sassy inner-city neighbourhood just west of downtown Perth’ by REA Group, the allure of Subiaco has always been strong for savvy investors. Tipped for a 24% growth in population by the year 2036 (Source: Forecast) alongside strong rental returns in a central, leafy location, Subiaco has become one of the most sought after suburbs in the Perth property market.

Several development projects have been introduced to help reshape the Subiaco landscape, with both residential and commercial projects being introduced into the community. One in particular is the 34-hectare Subi East redevelopment which is expected to inject $1 billion worth of private investment into the area throughout the duration of the project. Included within this project is the esteemed Bob Hawke College which is due to open in 2020 with an expected student cohort of 2000 Year 7 to 12 students by the year 2025, located just a 5-minute drive from the Halcyon Apartments.

“Subiaco has always been a great place to work, live and visit – the addition of Subi East and Bob Hawke College will build on this success to ensure generations enjoy it for years to come.” – Premier Mark McGowan.

*Subject to qualifying for the State Government Stamp Duty rebate of 75% available, up to $50,000, for off the plan apartment purchases, Celtic Capital Properties, will provide the remaining 25% of Stamp Duty costs, for those who qualify for this rebate. This offer expires once construction commences.