Halcyon is conveniently located minutes from everything you need, including transport, medical, entertainment and grocery options.
As a developed inner city suburb, Subiaco thrives on it’s unique character and charm, with nearby parks and tree lined streets combining the perfect combination of modern city, with engaging outdoor spaces.
- Subiaco Train Station.
- Perth to Fremantle train line.
- Subiaco shuttle that connects Subiaco Train Station, QEII Medical Centre and The University of Western Australia.
- Serviced by Rokeby Road, Hay Street and Thomas Road
Amenities & Attractions
- Subiaco Primary School
- Bob Hawke College
- Wembley Primary School
- Perth Modern
- Shenton College
- Subiaco School of Early Learning
- Australian College of Sport & Fitness
- University of Western Australia
- Lords Recreation Centre
- Plus Fitness 24/7 Subiaco
- Goodlife Subiaco
- Parks and Green Surrounds
- Subiaco Common
- Herdsman Lake
- Kings Park
- Lake Monger
- City Beach
- Wembley Golf Course
- Rokeby Road café, bar and restaurant strip.
- Subiaco Hotel and Regal Theatre
- Subiaco Cinemas
- Subiaco Arts Centre
- Subi Farmers Market
- Perth Arena
- Subiaco Pavilion
- Subiaco Square
- Subiaco Village
- Coles, Woolworths, Target within 5 minutes walk
- Bunnings Subiaco
An Esteemed Address In An Iconic Location
Located just five kilometres from the Perth CBD, and housed within the vibrant community of Subiaco, the Halcyon Apartments complex, is perfectly placed to offer a lifestyle of leisure, culture, connectivity and convenience.
Stepping out from your boutique apartment located at 29 Roydhouse Street, you will be within walking distance of the beating heart of Subiaco’s entertainment district. With an abundance of bars, restaurants and cafes right on your doorstep, and just a short stroll to the local train station, hospitals and educational institutions, Subiaco delivers an unrivalled location for both buyers and investors.
Take in the range of retailers and shopping opportunities on Rokeby Road, attend a show at the Subiaco Arts Centre, or enjoy a weekend picnic with family and friends in the picturesque Kings Park. Whatever the lifestyle you are seeking, everything you need, will be within walking distance or just a short drive away.
Right on your doorstep
- 4-minute walk to Subiaco Common
- 5-minute walk to Rokeby Road café, retail and shopping strip
- 5-minute walk to Subiaco cinemas
- 5-minute walk to Bunnings Subiaco
- 5-minute walk to Coles Subiaco
- 5-minute walk to Woolworths Subiaco
- 6-minute walk to Subiaco Hotel and Regal Theatre
- 6-minute walk to major retailers and specialty shops
Just a short stroll away
- 7-minute walk to Subiaco Train Station
- 7-minute walk to Lords Recreation Centre
- 7-minute walk to Rokeby Road shopping precinct
- 7-minute walk to St John of God Hospital
- 9-minute walk to Plus Fitness 24/7 Subiaco
- 11-minute walk to King Edward Memorial Hospital
- 12-minute walk to Goodlife Gym Subiaco
A quick drive around the corner
- 4-minute drive to Lake Monger
- 4-minute drive to Subiaco Arts Centre
- 6-minute drive to Kings Park
- 7-minute drive to Herdsman Lake
- 9-minute drive to Perth Children’s Hospital
- 9-minute drive to Perth Arena
- 10-minute drive to Perth CBD
- 11-minute drive to Swan River, Nedlands
- 11-minute drive to City Beach
Local educational institutions
- 2-minute drive to Subiaco School of Early Learning
- 3-minute drive to Australian College of Sport & Fitness
- 4-minute drive to Subiaco Primary School
- 4-minute drive to Wembley Primary School
- 5-minute drive to Bob Hawke College
- 6-minute drive to Perth Modern School
- 6-minute drive to Shenton College
- 10-minute drive to the University of Western Australia
Why Invest In Subiaco
A thriving western suburbs locale, situated right on the edge of the inner-city ring just 4kms from Perth’s CBD, ‘Subi’ is the trendy icon, offering a vibrant hub of entertainment characterised by its culture, bar and dining experiences, and heritage architecture.
Subi’s latest development, Halcyon, has so much on its doorstep, including the CBD, the famous Rokeby Road strip, Subiaco train station, the newly established Bob Hawke College and so much more! This sassy suburb, will be the X Factor in your portfolio, attracting a good mix of city-side professionals, students and young families.
Several development projects are reshaping the Subiaco landscape, with both residential and commercial projects being introduced into the community.
The state government has committed over $200 million, to develop a new 34-hectrare precinct called Subi East which will consist of a redevelopment, near the existing football ground, expected to inject $1 billion worth of high-density residential and recreation options, throughout the duration of the project.
The Subi East re-development, will also tie in with the esteemed Bob Hawke College which opened in 2020, with an expected student cohort of 2000 Year 7 to 12 students by year 2025, located just a 5-minute drive from the Halcyon Apartments.
Subiaco suburb report
- Proximity to CBD: 4 kms
- Median rent (units): $435
- Gross rental yield (units): 5.1%
- Median property price (units): $490,000
- Subiaco region population (2016 Census): 17,066
- Expected population growth by 2036: 24%
- Rental population: 46%
- Vacancy rate: 1% approx.
Data sourced from realestate.com.au, CoreLogic, domain.com.au, reiwa.com.au and realestateinvestar.com.au reported for properties over the last 12 months as at February 2021.