29 Roydhouse Street, Subiaco
An Esteemed Address In An Iconic Location
Located just five kilometres from the Perth CBD, and housed within the vibrant community of Subiaco, the Halcyon Apartments complex, is perfectly placed to offer a lifestyle of leisure, culture, connectivity and convenience.
Stepping out from your boutique apartment located at 29 Roydhouse Street, you will be within walking distance of the beating heart of Subiaco’s entertainment district. With an abundance of bars, restaurants and cafes right on your doorstep, and just a short stroll to the local train station, hospitals and educational institutions, Subiaco delivers an unrivalled location for both buyers and investors.
Take in the range of retailers and shopping opportunities on Rokeby Road, attend a show at the Subiaco Arts Centre, or enjoy a weekend picnic with family and friends in the picturesque Kings Park. Whatever the lifestyle you are seeking, everything you need, will be within walking distance or just a short drive away.
Right on your doorstep
- 4-minute walk to Subiaco Common
- 5-minute walk to Rokeby Road café, retail and shopping strip
- 5-minute walk to Subiaco cinemas
- 5-minute walk to Bunnings Subiaco
- 5-minute walk to Coles Subiaco
- 5-minute walk to Woolworths Subiaco
- 6-minute walk to Subiaco Hotel and Regal Theatre
- 6-minute walk to major retailers and specialty shops
Just a short stroll away
- 7-minute walk to Subiaco Train Station
- 7-minute walk to Lords Recreation Centre
- 7-minute walk to Rokeby Road shopping precinct
- 7-minute walk to St John of God Hospital
- 9-minute walk to Plus Fitness 24/7 Subiaco
- 11-minute walk to King Edward Memorial Hospital
- 12-minute walk to Goodlife Gym Subiaco
A quick drive around the corner
- 4-minute drive to Lake Monger
- 4-minute drive to Subiaco Arts Centre
- 6-minute drive to Kings Park
- 7-minute drive to Herdsman Lake
- 9-minute drive to Perth Children’s Hospital
- 9-minute drive to Perth Arena
- 10-minute drive to Perth CBD
- 11-minute drive to Swan River, Nedlands
- 11-minute drive to City Beach
Local educational institutions
- 2-minute drive to Subiaco School of Early Learning
- 3-minute drive to Australian College of Sport & Fitness
- 4-minute drive to Subiaco Primary School
- 4-minute drive to Wembley Primary School
- 5-minute drive to Bob Hawke College
- 6-minute drive to Perth Modern School
- 6-minute drive to Shenton College
- 10-minute drive to the University of Western Australia
A Quintessential Investment Opportunity
Described as ‘a sassy inner-city neighbourhood just west of downtown Perth’ by REA Group, the allure of Subiaco has always been strong for savvy investors. Tipped for a 24% growth in population by the year 2036 (Source: Forecast) alongside strong rental returns in a central, leafy location, Subiaco has become one of the most sought after suburbs in the Perth property market.
Several development projects have been introduced to help reshape the Subiaco landscape, with both residential and commercial projects being introduced into the community. One in particular is the 34-hectare Subi East redevelopment which is expected to inject $1 billion worth of private investment into the area throughout the duration of the project. Included within this project is the esteemed Bob Hawke College which is due to open in 2020 with an expected student cohort of 2000 Year 7 to 12 students by the year 2025, located just a 5-minute drive from the Halcyon Apartments.
“Subiaco has always been a great place to work, live and visit – the addition of Subi East and Bob Hawke College will build on this success to ensure generations enjoy it for years to come.” – Premier Mark McGowan.