Halcyon will be the X Factor in your portfolio
- A short walking distance to bars, cafes, local amenities and entertainment.
- Just 10 minutes from the Perth CBD.
- Low maintenance, hassle-free.
- Rooftop gardens, BBQ and beautiful pool.
- Priced from $399k, for strong capital growth.
- Finance options available to assist with 10% deposit. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Guaranteed rental returns (Terms & conditions apply)
- No Stamp Duty to pay – Save up to $50,000! (Terms & conditions apply)
Why make Halcyon your next investment
Situated right on the edge of the inner-city ring just 4kms from Perth’s CBD, ‘Subi’ is the trendy icon, offering a vibrant hub of entertainment characterised by its culture, bar and dining experiences, and heritage architecture.
Subi’s latest development, Halcyon, has so much on its doorstep, including the CBD, the famous Rokeby Road strip, Subiaco train station, the newly established Bob Hawke College and so much more! This sassy suburb, will be the X Factor in your portfolio, attracting a good mix of city-side professionals, students and young families.
29 Roydhouse Street, Subiaco
Subiaco suburb report
- Proximity to CBD: 4 kms
- Median rent (units): $435
- Gross rental yield (units): 5.1%
- Median property price (units): $490,000
- Subiaco region population (2016 Census): 17,066
- Expected population growth by 2036: 24%
- Rental population: 46%
- Vacancy rate: 1% approx.
Data sourced from realestate.com.au, CoreLogic, domain.com.au, reiwa.com.au and realestateinvestar.com.au reported for properties over the last 12 months as at February 2021.
What’s creating demand in Subi?
Several development projects are reshaping the Subiaco landscape, with both residential and commercial projects being introduced into the community.
The state government has committed over $200 million, to develop a new 34-hectrare precinct called Subi East which will consist of a redevelopment, near the existing football ground, expected to inject $1 billion worth of high-density residential and recreation options, throughout the duration of the project.
The Subi East re-development, will also tie in with the esteemed Bob Hawke College which opened in 2020, with an expected student cohort of 2000 Year 7 to 12 students by year 2025, located just a 5-minute drive from the Halcyon Apartments.
- Subiaco Train Station.
- Perth to Fremantle train line.
- Subiaco shuttle that connects Subiaco Train Station, QEII Medical Centre and The University of Western Australia.
- Serviced by Rokeby Road, Hay Street and Thomas Road.
Amenities & Attractions
- King Edward Memorial Hospital
- St John of God Hospital
- Perth Children’s Hospital
- Rokeby Road café, bar and restaurant strip.
- Subiaco Hotel and Regal Theatre
- Subiaco Cinemas
- Subiaco Arts Centre
- Subi Farmers Market
- Perth Arena
- Subiaco Pavilion
- Subiaco Square
- Subiaco Village
- Bunnings Subiaco
- Lords Recreation Centre
- Plus Fitness 24/7 Subiaco
- Goodlife Subiaco
Parks and Green Surrounds
- Subiaco Common
- Herdsman Lake
- Kings Park
- Lake Monger
- City Beach
- Subiaco Primary School
- Bob Hawke College
- Wembley Primary School
- Perth Modern
- Shenton College
- Subiaco School of Early Learning
- Australian College of Sport & Fitness
- University of Western Australia
5 Reason’s Why Halcyon Apartment Investments Are Hassle-Free
- Easy and low on costs to maintain – strata costs are often much more affordable than the costs of maintaining lawns, gardens, maintenance and insurances, that come with a land component.
- Less maintenance for your tenants, equals less costs and hassles for you.
- Apartment investing in well-situated and established areas, allows you to get in at a fraction of the cost. An area like Subiaco, has a median house price of $1.3 Million. With Halcyon starting at $399k, you get to benefit from all the same location perks, well under the median price.
- Tax deductibility is applicable to new investment properties where you are the original owner. Which is why apartments offer such great tax benefits.
- Everything is tax deductible within an apartment, so it offers a higher yield potential. The land component, in a house and land investment, is not tax deductable, so apartments are a lot more investor friendly!
Why Halcyon ticks the box as ‘Investment Worthy’
More and more Australians are choosing to live in an apartment, with a preference for location, convenience, and hassle-free living. According to the most recent census data, over the last 25 years, the number of occupied apartments has increased by 75%, with this trend being more prevalent in urban inner-city areas.
Additionally, the ABS is projecting that single person living is expected to increase significantly over the next decade, with this demographic actively choosing an apartment lifestyle, due to the proximity to CBD’s, facilities and affordability.
As an investor, more people wanting to live in apartments situated within the inner-city ring means:
- Increased rental demand
- Increased tenant pool
- Increased potential to demand higher rental price
- Higher average rental yields
Most importantly, as an investor, not only do you want a high potential return but you want a property that is hassle-free, that you can hold on to easily over time.
Our Investor Developer Incentives
Guaranteeing your rental returns!
As if the vibrant location, proximity, and the stunning quality of the new Halcyon development weren’t enough, Celtic Capital Properties have come to the party, with three amazing investor deals!
- Guaranteed 5% rental return for 2 years, to remove the stress of finding a tenant, while putting you in an even better cash-flow position.
- 100% Stamp Duty Free!* – a saving of up to $50,000! Alongside the State Government’s introduction of a 75% stamp duty rebate of up to $50,000 for pre-construction off-the-plan apartment purchases, Halcyon developers have sweetened this even further by offering to cover the remaining 25%.
This limited time offer is exclusively available to future Halcyon investors only, ensuring you the best return potential whilst helping you secure a boutique apartment, in a prime investment location.
Celtic Capital Properties are also offering Furniture and Window Treatment Bonus’ on select apartment purchases.
- $10k Furniture & Window Treatment Bonus – for all 2×2 bedroom apartment purchases.
- $15k Furniture & Window Treatment Bonus – for all 2×2 + Home Office purchases.
- $20k Furniture & Window Treatment Bonus – for all 3 bedroom apartment purchases.
- $50k Furniture & Window Treatment Bonus – for all penthouse apartment purchases.
To learn more and confirm your eligibility request the Halcyon apartments brochure and register your interest.
*Subject to qualifying for the State Government Stamp Duty rebate of 75% available, up to $50,000, for off the plan apartment purchases, Celtic Capital Properties, will provide the remaining 25% of Stamp Duty costs, for those who qualify for this rebate. This offer expires once construction commences.