A prime off-the-plan investment opportunity!
- A short 10 minutes from the Perth CBD.
- Walking distance to local bars, cafes, local amenities and entertainment.
- Hands off, low maintenance property.
- Easy access to public transport.
- Close proximity to the newly established Bob Hawke college.
- Secure premises with video intercom for visitors.
- Priced from $399k, well below median house price.
- Finance options available to assist with 10% deposit. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Guaranteed rental returns (Terms & conditions apply)
Halcyon Subiaco blends affordability and lifestyle in an unrivaled fashion. Choose from wide range of one, two, three, and four bedroom designs that embrace modern. Every apartment at Halcyon, enjoys natural light filled spaces and modern open plan living. The kitchens are spacious and boast stone bench tops and ample storage, complete with Smeg appliances. The bathrooms are relaxation sanctuaries, featuring porcelain walls and floors, semi-frameless shower screens and chrome finishes.design and functionality.
- 1 Bedroom from $399,000
- 2 Bedroom from $519,000
- 3 Bedroom from $779,000
- 4 Bedroom Penthouses from $1,399,000
Subiaco Suburb Report
- Proximity to CBD: 4 kms
- Median rent (units): $425
- Gross rental yield (units): 4.91%
- Median property price (units): $477,500
- Subiaco region population (2016 Census): 17,066
- Expected population growth by 2036: 24%
- Rental population: 46%
- Vacancy rate: 2.56%
Data sourced from realestate.com.au, CoreLogic, domain.com.au, reiwa.com.au and realestateinvestar.com.au reported for properties over the last 12 months as at June 2020.
Walking distance to everything
Halcyon is conveniently located minutes from everything, including transport, amenity, an abundance of entertainment.
As an established inner city suburb, Subiaco is best known for it’s unique character and period style charm, with nearby parks and tree lined streets combining the perfect combination of fringe city living, with the sanctuary of beautiful leafy green outdoor spaces.
- Subiaco Train Station.
- Perth to Fremantle train line.
- Subiaco shuttle that connects Subiaco Train Station, QEII Medical Centre and The University of Western Australia.
- Serviced by Rokeby Road, Hay Street and Thomas Road.
Amenities & Attractions
- King Edward Memorial Hospital
- St John of God Hospital
- Perth Children’s Hospital
- Rokeby Road café, bar and restaurant strip.
- Subiaco Hotel and Regal Theatre
- Subiaco Cinemas
- Subiaco Arts Centre
- Subi Farmers Market
- Perth Arena
- Subiaco Pavilion
- Subiaco Square
- Subiaco Village
- Bunnings Subiaco
- Lords Recreation Centre
- Plus Fitness 24/7 Subiaco
- Goodlife Subiaco
Parks and Green Surrounds
- Subiaco Common
- Herdsman Lake
- Kings Park
- Lake Monger
- City Beach
- Subiaco Primary School
- Bob Hawke College
- Wembley Primary School
- Perth Modern
- Shenton College
- Subiaco School of Early Learning
- Australian College of Sport & Fitness
- University of Western Australia
Why Halcyon Ticks The Box As Investment Worthy
- Easy and low on costs to maintain compared to properties that come with a land component.
- Inner-city apartment with great rental yield potential as more city-side professionals take advantage of lock and leave apartment style living.
- Great tax benefit potential – tax deductibility is applicable to new investment properties where you are the original owner.
- Invest in a highly sought-after area from $399k, just a fraction of Subiaco’s median house price of $1.3 million.
- Lock in a great purchase price today, and pay nothing more until settlement – control your purchase with just a small deposit up front.
- Perth is one of the best value capital cities in Australia, poised for potential growth over the next few years.
- Apartment living has increased by 75% over the last two decades – a trend seen predominantly with inner-city apartments.
Our Exclusive Developer Incentive
Guaranteed rental returns!
For a limited time only, we’re helping overseas buyers get into one of these stunning apartments and this prime investment location, with these exclusive developer incentives!
- Guaranteed 5% rental return for 2 years.
- Free FIRB Application – paid for by the developer, Capital Capital Properties.
This limited time offer is available to Halcyon overseas buyers, to guarantee you the best return potential while helping you seamlessly secure a quality off-the-plan opportunity, in one of Perth’s prime suburbs.
Celtic Capital Properties are also offering Furniture and Window Treatment Bonus’ on select apartment purchases.
- $10k Furniture & Window Treatment Bonus – for all 2×2 bedroom apartment purchases.
- $15k Furniture & Window Treatment Bonus – for all 2×2 + Home Office purchases.
- $20k Furniture & Window Treatment Bonus – for all 3 bedroom apartment purchases.
- $50k Furniture & Window Treatment Bonus – for all penthouse apartment purchases.
Offers expire when construction commences. Terms & conditions apply
Guaranteed 5% Rental Return
For 2 Years!*