Luxurious, hassle free living for empty-nesters
- Lock and leave living in vibrant Subiaco.
- Low maintenance, hassle-free apartment living.
- Ideal social location, close to bars, cafes, local amenities and entertainment.
- Rooftop gardens, BBQ and pool to entertain friends and family.
- 1/2/3/4 bedroom apartments starting from $399,000.
- Multiple floorplans and configurations available
Plus, downsizers now benefit from some exclusive developer incentives*.
Our Developer Incentive
Helping your transition into your new abode
Alongside the State Government’s introduction of a 75% stamp duty rebate, of up to $50,000 for pre-construction off-the-plan apartment purchases, Halcyon developers, Celtic Capital Properties, have sweetened this even further by offering to cover the remaining 25%, so your apartment purchase is 100% Stamp Duty Free!*
This limited time offer is exclusively available to future Halcyon buyers only. It has never been a more affordable time, to downsize to your future Subiaco lifestyle.
Celtic Capital Properties are also offering Furniture and Window Treatment Bonus’ on select apartment purchases.
- $10k Furniture & Window Treatment Bonus – for all 2×2 bedroom apartment purchases.
- $15k Furniture & Window Treatment Bonus – for all 2×2 + Home Office apartment purchases.
- $20k Furniture & Window Treatment Bonus – for all 3 bedroom apartment purchases.
- $50k Furniture & Window Treatment Bonus – for all penthouse apartment purchases.
To learn more and confirm your eligibility request the Halcyon apartments brochure and register your interest.
Offers expire once construction commences. *See terms and conditions.
What does this mean to Halcyon downsizers?
Stamp Duty Free*
Walking distance to everything you need!
Halcyon is conveniently located minutes from everything you need, including transport, medical, entertainment and grocery options.
As a developed inner city suburb, Subiaco thrives on it’s unique character and charm, with nearby parks and tree lined streets combining the perfect combination of modern city, with engaging outdoor spaces.
- Subiaco Train Station.
- Perth to Fremantle train line.
- Subiaco shuttle that connects Subiaco Train Station, QEII Medical Centre and The University of Western Australia.
- Serviced by Rokeby Road, Hay Street and Thomas Road.
Amenities & Attractions
- King Edward Memorial Hospital
- St John of God Hospital
- Perth Children’s Hospital
- Rokeby Road café, bar and restaurant strip.
- Subiaco Hotel and Regal Theatre
- Subiaco Cinemas
- Subiaco Arts Centre
- Subi Farmers Market
- Perth Arena
- Subiaco Pavilion
- Subiaco Square
- Subiaco Village
- Bunnings Subiaco
- Lords Recreation Centre
- Plus Fitness 24/7 Subiaco
- Goodlife Subiaco
Parks and Green Surrounds
- Subiaco Common
- Herdsman Lake
- Kings Park
- Lake Monger
- City Beach
*Subject to qualifying for the State Government Stamp Duty rebate of 75% available, up to $50,000, for off the plan apartment purchases, Celtic Capital Properties, will provide the remaining 25% of Stamp Duty costs, for those who qualify for this rebate. This offer expires once construction commences.