Luxurious, hassle free living for empty-nesters
- Lock and leave living in vibrant Subiaco.
- Low maintenance, hassle-free apartment living.
- Ideal social location, close to bars, cafes, local amenities and entertainment.
- Rooftop gardens, BBQ and pool to entertain friends and family.
- 1/2/3/4 bedroom apartments starting from $399,000.
- Multiple floorplans and configurations available
Plus, downsizers now benefit from some exclusive developer incentives*.
Our Developer Incentive
Helping your transition into your new abode
Alongside the State Government’s introduction of a 75% stamp duty rebate, of up to $50,000 for pre-construction off-the-plan apartment purchases, Halcyon developers, Celtic Capital Properties, have sweetened this even further by offering to cover the remaining 25%, so your apartment purchase is 100% Stamp Duty Free!*
This limited time offer is exclusively available to future Halcyon buyers only. It has never been a more affordable time, to downsize to your future Subiaco lifestyle.
To learn more and confirm your eligibility request the Halcyon apartments brochure and register your interest. See terms and conditions.
What does this mean to Halcyon downsizers?
Stamp Duty Free*
Walking distance to everything you need!
Halcyon is conveniently located minutes from everything you need, including transport, medical, entertainment and grocery options.
As a developed inner city suburb, Subiaco thrives on it’s unique character and charm, with nearby parks and tree lined streets combining the perfect combination of modern city, with engaging outdoor spaces.
- Subiaco Train Station.
- Perth to Fremantle train line.
- Subiaco shuttle that connects Subiaco Train Station, QEII Medical Centre and The University of Western Australia.
- Serviced by Rokeby Road, Hay Street and Thomas Road.
Amenities & Attractions
- King Edward Memorial Hospital
- St John of God Hospital
- Perth Children’s Hospital
- Rokeby Road café, bar and restaurant strip.
- Subiaco Hotel and Regal Theatre
- Subiaco Cinemas
- Subiaco Arts Centre
- Subi Farmers Market
- Perth Arena
- Subiaco Pavilion
- Subiaco Square
- Subiaco Village
- Bunnings Subiaco
- Lords Recreation Centre
- Plus Fitness 24/7 Subiaco
- Goodlife Subiaco
Parks and Green Surrounds
- Subiaco Common
- Herdsman Lake
- Kings Park
- Lake Monger
- City Beach
*Subject to qualifying for the State Government Stamp Duty rebate of 75% available, up to $50,000, for off the plan apartment purchases, Celtic Capital Properties, will provide the remaining 25% of Stamp Duty costs, for those who qualify for this rebate. This offer expires once construction commences.