Buyers

Stylish, Modern & Boutique Living

  • 1/2/3/4-bedroom apartments starting from $339,000.
  • Walking distance to bars, cafes, local amenities and entertainment.
  • Low maintenance lock and leave living in a vibrant area.
  • Rooftop gardens, BBQ and pool to entertain visitors/guests.
  • Multiple floorplans and configurations available.
  • Several inter-connected apartment opportunities.
  • Finance options available to assist with 10% deposit. (Terms & conditions apply)
  • Developer and government incentives to support your purchase. (Terms & conditions apply).

Your New Home In A Growing Neighbourhood

With 1-bedroom apartments starting from $339k, Halcyon is the perfect price point for first home buyers and young professionals, looking for a lock-and-leave lifestyle of convenience, luxury and hassle-free living. Subiaco is tipped to grow in both population and value over the coming years thanks to ongoing community projects such as the Subi East redevelopment and Bob Hawke College which will, without doubt, add significant value to one of the most iconic, sought after locations in Perth. Apartments are becoming an increasingly popular choice of property investment for Perth residents, with the benefits of a low maintenance lifestyle meaning, you have more time for the things that matter.

Halcyon Apartments

29 Roydhouse Street, Subiaco

Looking to entertain guests, friends or family?

The stunning rooftop alfresco area, includes a BBQ, beautiful pool and dining facilities, creating the perfect ambience for hosting, without the need to worry about finding a venue or catering at home.

Feel like a night out with friends or colleagues?

Subiaco’s buzzing entertainment district, local train station and gourmet eateries are all just a short stroll away, meaning you will always have great options for a night out, without being far from the action.

Want to match your apartment to your individuality?

Halcyon buyers have access to a wide range of floorplans and configurations previously not seen, ranging from 1-bedroom studios to 4-bedroom penthouses, with options to interlink particular apartments together. This is a great advantage to investors and intergenerational buyers, allowing a family member to live nearby.

Our Developer Incentive

Helping You Bridge The Gap

​Alongside the State Government’s introduction of a 75% stamp duty rebate, of up to $50,000 for pre-construction off-the-plan apartment purchases, Halcyon developers, Celtic Capital Properties, have sweetened this even further by offering to cover the remaining 25%, so your apartment purchase is 100% Stamp Duty Free! * Offer Expires End of November. See terms and conditions.

This limited time offer is exclusively available to future Halcyon buyers only, helping you jump onto the Perth property ladder by securing a boutique apartment in a prime Subiaco location. With this added assistance, it has never been a more affordable time, to secure your future Subiaco lifestyle.

What does this mean to Halcyon Buyers?

100%
Stamp Duty Free!

Offer Expires End of November*

Buyer Support From Government Initiatives

As well as the developer incentive above, your chance to purchase in vibrant Subiaco is supported by a range of initiatives by the state government.

  • For a limited time only owner-occuipers can access an additional $25,000 to offset purchase expenses with the Federal Rebate Home Builder Grant. Terms and conditions apply.
  • The First Home Owner Grant (FHOG) provides a $10,000 boost, to all first home buyers, who purchase or build a new home.
  • Further initiatives such as the Keystart Allowance, allow first home buyers to get a home loan with a 2% deposit, while avoiding Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI). Keystart has also recently increased maximum income limits for loans, with additional benefits supporting singles and couples with their plans to purchase new properties, within the Perth property market.
  • The First Home Loan Deposit Scheme, from 1 January 2020, eligible Australian First Home Buyers with a 5% deposit, will be able to get a home loan while avoiding LMI. This scheme is designed to help those who don’t qualify for keystart and is limited to 10,000 borrowers, with a further 10,000 spots opening from July 2020. Contact us here, to find out if you qualify for this scheme.

Embrace A Boutique Lifestyle Within Vibrant Subiaco

Settled within walking distance of the beating heart of vibrant Subiaco and surrounded by a plethora of local amenities, you will enjoy the convenience of central living, without the hustle and bustle.

Stepping out into Subiaco’s buzzing entertainment district, you’ll be spoilt for choice with an array of cafes, eateries, cinemas, theatre and boutique shops. The allure of the ‘Subiaco lifestyle’, has always been prominent for both buyers and investors due to its central location and surrounding landmarks. Locations such as Kings Park, Rokeby Road and the Regal Theatre, are all within a short stroll away, with the CBD, Perth Arena, surrounding lakes and major shopping centres all just a short drive.

Discover the full range of surrounding amenities on our Location page.

*Subject to qualifying for the State Government Stamp Duty rebate of 75% available, up to $50,000, for off the plan apartment purchases, Celtic Capital Properties, will provide the remaining 25% of Stamp Duty costs, for those who qualify for this rebate. This offer expires 30th November 2020.