Stylish, Modern & Boutique Living
- 1/2/3/4-bedroom apartments starting from $399,000.
- Walking distance to bars, cafes, local amenities and entertainment.
- Low maintenance lock and leave living in a vibrant area.
- Rooftop gardens, BBQ and pool to entertain visitors/guests.
- Multiple floorplans and configurations available.
- Finance options available to assist with 10% deposit. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Developer and government incentives to support your purchase. (Terms & conditions apply).
Our Developer Incentive
Helping You Bridge The Gap
Alongside the State Government’s introduction of a 75% stamp duty rebate, of up to $50,000 for pre-construction off-the-plan apartment purchases, Halcyon developers, Celtic Capital Properties, have sweetened this even further by offering to cover the remaining 25%, so your apartment purchase is 100% Stamp Duty Free! * See terms and conditions.
This limited time offer is exclusively available to future Halcyon buyers only, helping you jump onto the Perth property ladder by securing a boutique apartment in a prime Subiaco location. With this added assistance, it has never been a more affordable time, to secure your future Subiaco lifestyle.
To learn more and confirm your eligibility request the Halcyon apartments brochure and register your interest.
What does this mean to Halcyon Buyers?
Stamp Duty Free!*
Buyer Support From Government Initiatives
As well as the developer incentive above, your chance to purchase in vibrant Subiaco is supported by a range of initiatives by the state government.
- The First Home Owner Grant (FHOG) provides a $10,000 boost, to all first home buyers, who purchase or build a new home.
- Further initiatives such as the Keystart Allowance, allow first home buyers to get a home loan with a 2% deposit, while avoiding Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI). Keystart has also recently increased maximum income limits for loans, with additional benefits supporting singles and couples with their plans to purchase new properties, within the Perth property market.
- The First Home Loan Deposit Scheme, from 1 January 2020, eligible Australian First Home Buyers with a 5% deposit, will be able to get a home loan while avoiding LMI. This scheme is designed to help those who don’t qualify for keystart and is limited to 10,000 borrowers, with a further 10,000 spots opening from July 2020. Contact us here, to find out if you qualify for this scheme.
Embrace A Boutique Lifestyle Within Vibrant Subiaco
Settled within walking distance of the beating heart of vibrant Subiaco and surrounded by a plethora of local amenities, you will enjoy the convenience of central living, without the hustle and bustle.
Stepping out into Subiaco’s buzzing entertainment district, you’ll be spoilt for choice with an array of cafes, eateries, cinemas, theatre and boutique shops. The allure of the ‘Subiaco lifestyle’, has always been prominent for both buyers and investors due to its central location and surrounding landmarks. Locations such as Kings Park, Rokeby Road and the Regal Theatre, are all within a short stroll away, with the CBD, Perth Arena, surrounding lakes and major shopping centres all just a short drive.
Discover the full range of surrounding amenities on our Location page.
*Subject to qualifying for the State Government Stamp Duty rebate of 75% available, up to $50,000, for off the plan apartment purchases, Celtic Capital Properties, will provide the remaining 25% of Stamp Duty costs, for those who qualify for this rebate. This offer expires once construction commences.